Journal of China in Comparative Perspective (JCCP) is the only peer-reviewed academic dual language journal for social scientific, humanities and comparative studies of China in the world, published annually in December in print and electronic versions from 2015 by the Global China Press. Electronic articles can be accessed online from the JCCP website after you have subscribed to the journal. For institutions, we will need your IP address/es, either on-campus, off-campus or both.
- The 2015 subscription rate is for Small Higher Education，Colleges, Government / Non Profit (based on categories are adapted from JSTOR).
- Reference for other currencies: UK £78; Europe €90; USA $102; PRC ¥695. If you prefer to pay for RMB you can see the choice before you complete the online shopping
- All rates include airmail postage for subscriptions outside of the UK and second class postage for subscriptions within the UK. All journals are dispatched from the UK.
- No local or national sales taxes need to be added on subscription, except Customers in Canada must add 7% to the value of their order to allow for GST. Subscription agents are responsible for collecting GST from their Canadian customers.
- US dollar prices apply only to subscriptions entered for destinations in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Customers elsewhere are billed in Pounds Sterling.
- 其它币种参考价: UK £78；Europe €90；USA $102；PRC ¥695。如果你想用人民币支付在交款前可选择该项
- Institutions 单位订阅, Journal Subscriptions 期刊订阅£168.00